This is our way of sharing our wedding with you from step one... We look forward to our day, and sharing it with everyone. But, for now, how about some help and advice in planning!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Dresses!
Too bad I can't post any pictures, but Chaz really wants to be surprised. Oh well... suffice it to say that I tried some on today and found six that I like and 3 or 4 that I LOVE. Thanks to Gillian, for going with me and wrestling with dozens of dresses :-)
2 comments:
But the reeeeal question is: is there one out of that bunch that you can't stop thinking about or looking at?
Not to mention if you really can't decide, we can just go and have you spend a hour in each one. Just staring at it. : P
YAY, dress shopping! How fun!!! I would say go back and try on the dresses you LOVE. You will know when you find the right dress.
Post a Comment